Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Tuesday's Update

Hello again...

I'm glad those who've ventured to Ava's Blog are enjoying so far. I've re-sized the pictures, hopefully it's better. Feel free to leave comments with any entry.

Here are a few more pictures. I'll have some more up to date photos soon. It's catch-up time right now.

Ava is doing well. She sleeps about 3-4 hours at a time, so Mama's up with her throughout the night. I get up when Becky nudges me to change Ava's diaper, but otherwise she lets me sleep so I can work. I'm sure I'll pay for it later though... :^) Just kidding! Anyway, enjoy and I'll let everyone know how our pediatrician appointment goes today with a post - probably tomorrow.

G.G. stopped by - 4 generations together...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Grandmas looking over the girls....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's Uncle Everett......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And Aunt Margaret.....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tummy Time with Daddy - it strengthens her neck....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home