Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

More from Ava

Hi all. Hope life is good. We're doing so well 'round here. Ava had a very talkative day yesterday. She was calling for me in the morning, so the girls called me at work to say hi. That was a nice surprise. And we went to Gymboree, where she made friends and really enjoyed herself. I thought I'd post some fun pics from this last month. I'll work on the newest as soon as I can. Enjoy!

Easter breakfast. My folks came over that morning to bring Ava her Easter basket...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...which she loved.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here's the swing from Auntie Kim.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love this shot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"What? No more? C'mon Grandpa!!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Grandma getting her on the upswing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then I climbed the tree.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just enjoying the swing :) Thanks Auntie Kim!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next time... Take Me Out to the Ball Game!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the ball game and seeing all those new pictures. I am finding out just a little bit what it must be like for a person to be BLIND. It is SAD! God gave us this sense to really enjoy his Creation.

I must make it over to the Public Library soon!

licky

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures............

Thanks
O.G.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home