Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

A Couple of Firsts

This was attempted earlier...but it failed. Here we go again.

Today's post is two-fold. Firstly, I've added a new feature. I've signed up and added Google Ads to the blog. They say ads in the box will be "relevant" to the page...we'll see what that means. Google will pay me for each ad someone clicks. I want to take any money I make and put it into a fund for Ava. The box is down near my profile right now, but as I'm so new to web publishing that may change. So that's my sales pitch.

Moving on...today's pics are some of Ava's "firsts." I hope you enjoy them. But since no one's leaving comments (except Paula and Rachel)... I don't know how I'm doing! **insert those annoying smiley faces here - which means I'm kidding** Leave me comments...and enjoy the pics!

First bottle with Daddy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ava's first talk about boys with Uncle Douger. He'll be the 'scary uncle' for her.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ava's first bath...with her cord still attached, she got sponge baths.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mama's a nail tech...bet you couldn't tell!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So there they are. Hopefully I hear from ya'll!

6 Comments:

Blogger admin said...

What a beautiful baby. Many blessings.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought since I actually talked to you I didn't have to write comments also!! This is great - I love seeing new pictures every day!
Love,
mom

11:26 AM  
Blogger Dan Moyle said...

Thank you your holiness...and thank you, too mom. I appreciate the comments. It gets lonely in my office!

12:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing these pictures they are great. Rick and I are so glad we can be a part of this.
Love,
Rick and Linda Bukoski

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you come to Atlanta, WE'LL pay YOU to babysit! This baby is so beautiful, and I'll bet that she is very good. She looks so content.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dan, I think this is a great idea. We can all see her without bothering you and Backy at home. I do need to come over and show you the picture of her hand that I finished, and I was just thinking that I need a picture of her feet now to go with it. Thanks!
Crystal

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home