Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Traveling kid

Ava had her four month pediatrician appointment Friday. Which means more shots. She did well, cried and screamed of course... But she was good after that. And she's already up to 15 pounds! I can't believe how big she's gotten in only four months. I was looking at her pictures and just marveling over the change.

We're trying to get out and see everyone...This week Ava and I got down to Vicksburg to see Grandma and the Old Guy. And we got a chance to visit Milford, where Becky's Uncle and Aunt live, John and Dawn. We had such a nice lunch and visit. Then this morning we had only about 2 hours with my folks again before Ava fell asleep. We have SO much to do here at home (including a blog update!!) that we couldn't stay. I know Grandma and the Old Guy were disappointed, but they were brave :) We wish we could have stayed longer.

So at 4 months, Ava's now been to (near) Chicago, Iowa/Illinois, (near) Detroit. She's rolling over a little, and wanting to sit up on her own. She can stand with our help...and she's laughing and squealing all the time. She's just started to growl at us, like she's singing or something. Too cute.

Guess that means all is well here. Sure hope everyone is still enjoying the blog. The hit counter is inching up on 2,000. I know I enjoy sharing with everyone, especially those who don't get to see us often, or at all yet. Wish we had about 8 hours more in the day, and 2 extra days in the week to be able to see everyone.

On with the photos....

Hanging out with papa.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ahhhh, I'm so tired!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look at those eyelashes!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What a smile.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What? Crawl? Yeah right, you can pick me up and move me. Go ahead.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ooooh, a present!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A cute biker cub! He's so cute, I think I'll eat him.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aww, grandpa and Zeke want a taste of that bear, too.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No, grandpa, you can't have him. Are you crazy?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If only I could reach those big ears......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home