Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Saturday at the Ball Park

Earlier this summer we went to see uncle Nick coach his baseball team. It's his first year coaching, and he's doing so on the field where he grew up playing. Very exciting stuff. And Ava thought so, too!

Cheese!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nice shades.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ava's first walk on a ball field.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh yeah, I got to meet Mr. Food when he came to town. Nice guy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So here's the update from us: Ava's doing great. She has become quite the little talker. And walker! The other day she was sitting in the kitchen, smack in the middle of the room. She stodd up and walked to the door, turned around and walked back across the floor. Once she figured out how easy it was, she made laps around the house for about an hour. It was amazing! I think I got a couple of pictures, I'll have to go through my files soon and update them. And she's loving the outdoors. I think most of our summer will be spent not in the house. Fine with me! Hope all is well for everyone. Enjoy the Memorial Day holiday! God bless the troops, veterans and fallen heroes.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trust you had a great Memorial Day with your friends. I can see Ava now following that ball in the ball park. She loves to follow objects and study them! I can't wait to see those shades!

licky

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just took a moment to look at AVA's wonderful blog and to my SURPRISE! I get the pictures today. Maybe the screening has been taken off for the summer. You produce a "scrapbook" that is beyond belief!!! Thanks for all you do.

licky

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am now eating lunch at my desk and I can't tell you enough how wonderful of a job you are doing with the Blog but especially with your wonderful Ava (and tons more adjectives can be put in front of Ava--too numerous to write.)

licky

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ava is so blessed to have two wonderful parents as you two certainly are!! God chose the perfect two individuals to raise His little one and of course yours too!!!!

licky

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ava is one of the most happy and expressive children I have ever run across. Yeah, Ava!!!!

licky

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home