Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Friday, February 15, 2008

Christmas Continues

Aloha.

The nice thing about different sides to a family is that holidays sometimes take weeks to get through. Today we'll look at more Christmas memories. This time it's the nuclear family. Or as W says, nucular.

"So Ava, you push the snow onto the shovel, then toss it over the snow bank. Like this."
Photobucket

"Like this daddy?"
"Yep, that's right."
Photobucket

~Sweet, I can let her do the work, then take the credit.~
Photobucket

"You're not going to help me? I'm out of here."
Photobucket

"No really. I'm out. If I olnly had the keys..."
Photobucket
And so ends the "teach Ava to shovel" idea. Now I'm back to doing it myself!


Christmas Eve Dinner. Portabella mushroom dressing. Baked Potatoes. Brussel sprouts. Red wine. Venison tenderloins. (thanks Al!) Amazing.
Photobucket

And now... WE DANCE!
Photobucket

"Wait for me mama!"
Photobucket

Look at those pinchable cheeks. Wait, bottomless dancing.... Ava!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

"You want me to twirl how?!?!"
Photobucket

"Oh! Like this. Okay!"
Photobucket


Still to come on Ava's blog: Christmas morning!

Keep on spreading the joy and love.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm out of here" and the "keys" just topped your story off to perfection! Great family photos and Christmas memories for the three of you I am sure!

dunes

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surf control!! Naked bo bo on the loose! They hear me chuckle in the hallway. Nani

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home