Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday Fun

Happy Friday everyone. Thanks for visiting..I hope the first week of Ava's Blog has been enjoyable. I think it's pretty cool. Today's sampling is Grandpa Cramer's idea. He brought over a camera with a great 'macro' function so he could get close-up very nicely. So you get to see Ava's hand, feet, ear...very cute pictures (I think so, anyway!).

I'm here to tell you...Ava has been such a joy to Becky and myself. I knew that we really couldn't grasp the depth of love we'd feel for her without Ava even having to lift a finger. What I wasn't prepared for was how our (mine and Becky's) relationship would grow. No one had ever said anything about that before. Everyone will tell you how "you can't fathom a parents love" and all that...but I'm so amazed and proud of my wife that my love for her is just unbelievable now. I know it sounds all sappy and cheesy, but I just wanted to share that with everyone. I've told Becky all this, but I thought it'd be nice to share. Anyone thinking of having kids ought to be prepared for the miracle.

We'll see what the weekend brings. We don't have anything planned...but I'll be sure to have the camera ready, and share with everyone. The weekend may provide much time to update, but I'll do my best. Enjoy your weekend all...without further ado, here are the photos!


Mama wants to pierce these cute little ears. We'll see if she can wait a little while :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kissable little feet. She'll be ready for a pedicure from Mama soon!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ain't she cute?!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pictures Dan.
"little feet" ????
See you this weekend.
love,
mom

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home