Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

More pics to come...

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. I've been pretty busy at work the last couple of days. We're in the development stages of creating a new product...well I should say I am. I'm trying to create Podcasts (Google it if you're curious) that we can have available. We're looking to reach the 15-35 year olds who don't watch local news. I'll let ya'll know how it goes. And at home we've been busy. I took Ava to my folks Tuesday to visit with Pa and Grandma (Greats to Ava). They're in town from Tennessee. We saw them Sunday in Chicago, but I thought it'd be nice to have some "quiet" time with them. And Ava was feeling better. She had the biggest scream-fit we've seen Sunday. We figured it was hunger/over-stimulation/icky-ness. So we had a nice time. I have pictures from Friday's visit with Jackie, and some from the weekend. I'll try to get on it tonight, but our phone line is funky right now too.

So anyway, we're doing well. Let's see...it's 10 weeks today! Can you believe she's 2 1/2 months old?! This morning Becky called me at work so Ava could tell me good morning. She was all coos and noises in bed. She was too cute.

This update is about me, so if you're here for Ava, skip this part. I went to the doctor yesterday to establish a history with a family practice. Got a physical and all that. I need to still get my cholesterol and blood sugar tested, but I checked out pretty good. I need to lose a few pounds, so we'll be eating better and hopefully exercising. But no big abnormalities so far. Other than I'm just abnormal. So that's good news.

Guess that's it for now. I'll try to get on the pics tonight. Thanks to everyone for the feedback. Hi lice, glad you're enjoying the blog. If you haven't dropped me a line, feel free. My email should be on the page somewhere, or you can always leave a comment by clicking on the link that says 0_comments (it may say 1,2 or more as well, but you get the idea). Each post has that option, so you can leave comments in any section. And you can do it anonymously...just sign (type) your name so I know who it is. Have a blessed day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home