Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

All right then...it's been longer than normal. Sorry about that. I finally updated my pictures, so now I am able to post new ones. So....we've been busy. Ava had a fussy/rough couple of nights. A couple of screaming fits and just didn't know what she wanted. Which, at eight weeks wasn't "normal" for her. So we got a little worried and took her to the pediatrican. They think she just has 'the crud.' That's a technical term, by the way. She had a slight temperature, but her ears, nose and throat were clear. They ran a couple of blood tests, and all's clear. She doesn't feel real good. So we're just loving on her and letting her sleep it off.

She's so responsive. She'll smile and almost giggle now. I'll lay her down on her changing table (I'll have to snap a photo of that soon) and if she's not hungry, she'll just smile at me and talk to me. It's so much fun. Mama, Ava and Grammie went on their first real walk Friday. I was shooting a wedding with my father in law at Celery Flats in Portage. The grooms parents are neighbors of my in-laws. Beautiful day for it, so the girls came to visit as we were wrapping up.

Then later in the weekend we went to visit my folks for a Memorial Day grill-out. So the pics are from the weekend. Hope you all enjoy!


Wonder who got this onesie for her?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eating dinner with Mama.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ava says, "Hanging out with my goofy Uncle Douger."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's the old guy with Zeke. Know what an old hound dog and an old Harley have in common?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
They both spend most of their time in the back of a pick up truck.

Last but not least...love you Crystal!!!!!!!(She hates having her picture taken)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


More photos to come later....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why are you so evil?

9:32 PM  
Blogger Dan Moyle said...

Who me?

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fnbi ihxdm [URL=http://www.bigtits234.com]Large Tits[/URL] nylmae b tr k ega

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home