Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Cutting Teeth?

She may only be four months, but our little girl is already ahead of the curve. We think she's starting to cut teeth. As soon one peeks through, I'll try and snap a photo for all to see. She's so cute, sitting next to me in her swing while I blog.

See? Isn't she cute?!?!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(yes, those are potholders helping to hold her up!)

Well we went to visit relatives near Detroit over the weekend - but I called them "aunt and uncle." Becky corrected me, they're cousins. Hey, it's all family, right? :) Anyway, here are some pics we snapped. Hi John and Dawn!

Now THIS is how to travel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Meeting John for the first time.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Relaxing on the deck. (And what a nice deck, too!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Grandpa doing what he does... :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

John and his babies.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We're having fun. -- I love her smile!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Get my toes...and I'll get you hair!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yaaaawwwwwwnnnnn.......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Alright...I'll havce more later in the week. Gotta draw it out, or I'll have nothing to post later! Thanks again to all who stop by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home