Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Columbus Day....

.....so celebrate by taking over your neighbors yard!

Anyway... I thought I'd update a few pictures and such. This weekend was nice. My grandparents are in from Tennessee. We couldn't make it down to see them when they got into town Friday cause Ava had a rough day. She doesn't have "a" tooth coming in...she has 2! You can feel then both, and actually see the one, barely. But she's had a hard day, lots of crying and fussing and very little sleep. So we stayed home Friday. But Saturday we went to Chicago to see the McG's. Spent the day with Aunt Cathy and Kelley. Had a great lunch, a beautiful walk and a very nice day. Then Uncle Mike came home and we visited. It was nice. Then we went to the airport to pick up Doug and Crystal from their Mexico trip. If you want to know how it went and what happened, give them a call. They had !great! time. And on Sunday we celebrated a 70th birthday with another side of my family. So it was a busy weekend. But Ava's doing great. It's so amazing, spending every day with her.

The other day she was sitting on my lap while I was doing some computer work. Every 30 seconds or so she'd stop playing with the desk, turn to look up at me and just smile. Then last night in bed I was lying there and Ava was sitting up next to me playing. She'd turn to me with a straight face, see me and smile and laugh. It was so neat, just made my heart melt. I'm such a sappy dada. But I'm okay with that.

Well today's pics from a mix of times. Enjoy!

Sleeping at Gram & Pops... what a pretty quilt!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This exer-saucer was given to us by a former co-worker. He's now a phojo down in North Carolina. Hi Jamie!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So many things to look at! (Or properly... So many things at which to look)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yep, she likes it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sitting around with dada.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Ava's first bath where she was sitting up, not just lying there to be washed. She played with the water and her toys. Not too long and she'll be in there on her own.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Playing with her first sipper cup. She's SO ready to be a big girl.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Eating rice cereal. (Before we figured out it makes her sick - onto other grains now)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just a little messy. :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Well we're off to a funeral today. If you know who Uncle Nick is, keep him and his family in your thoughts & prayers. His maternal grandma passed last week. We're off to Jackson to show our love and support.
Click here for her LifeStory.

Peace and love.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

deeper bath water,sippy cup and cereal..so many milestones in one post!!
.."at which to look"...was that one for me??
nani

8:51 AM  
Blogger Dan Moyle said...

Yes, it was for you. Seeing as how I'm the "grammar police," I thought I should exhibit the qualities I profess to have.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home