Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Another September Update

Let's see.... life is good 'round these parts. Ava's going through a period of "no, I don't want to nap, no matter how tired I am!" But she's down right now, so I thought I'd say 'hi' to everyone. Here are a few more pictures for you. I think next time will be the Lake Michigan bunch, as there are quite a few. We'll see how it goes. Oh, by the way. For those not on my email list, go to wwmt.com and find the Podcast section under the "More News" tab. I helped put the Podcast idea into practice. As far as we can tell, we're the only station in Michigan with a Podcast. I don't actually produce these anymore, but I did come up with what it would actually be, and I produced the opening, break and close. It was kind of my pet project at work for awhile. So I'm excited about it. Anyway, on with the pictures.

Ava likes her Padres jumper.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look how cool!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Popping" her collar, just like Uncle Douger. (That means she's too cool for words!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We went to the farmers market here in town one Saturday morning. Now it's a weekly thing.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The hat was a little big and she kept pulling it down. Help her? No way, it's time for a picture :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a Ralph Lauren under that "too big" hat? Nani

8:47 AM  
Blogger Dan Moyle said...

Yep, we're fancy huh? Thank goodness for h-m-d's!!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go PADRES!!! NL West Champs!!! But the model is the cutest part of the outfit!!!

XXOO

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home