Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Apologies

Sorry it's been so long since an update. I was sick for a few days, in fact I slept almost the entire day Monday.

Last week is a blur, but I can tell you about Saturday. We got up in good time (9am) and got aorund, then went to the Farmers Market. I wish we would have done that eralier in the summer, it was fun. Ava loved looking around at all the people and stuff. And we bought some great food, and a pizza dough...mmmmm. I'll just say this. The chicken pesto pizza we made, made me forget all about Papa Murphy's. If you know anything about me, that's saying a lot. So anyway, we had a good time walking and enjoying the outdoors.

Little Miss Ava is in a bad mood this week. We think there's movement in her gums, maybe a tooth but we can't see anything. It's hard when she's screaming and crying (huge crocodile tears) and looking at you like "what is this???" and all you can do is hug her and rock her. I feel so helpless. She eventually calmed down and fell asleep, but it was a hard afternoon Tuesday.

I'll try and get pictures loaded soon. Again, sorry there haven't been any in so long. See ya soon and have fun. All of you :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So hard to see Little Miss Sunshine hurting and not understanding it at all!! Hurrah for baby Tylenol. Nani

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are forgiven for not working on the blog. Your health is the most important thing right now. We can all wait patiently.

licky

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better Danny. Um...I need to try this chix pesto thing if it's that good! Beckster can cook duder. See you tonight.

RB

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home