Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 230th, America!

As Ava readies herself for 15 months, the U.S. celebrates 230 years!

Moving on, what better way to spend a holiday than at work! Oh yeah, at the beach... Well we're headed there once I get out, but today I thought I'd share some photos of another beach trip we took awhile back. Enjoy!

"What" Cold? Nah. My chin's shiverin' 'cause I'm happy!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Aahhh... Sitting in the sun, getting a tan... Wait, what's this big thing above me?!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Maybe they aren't looking... I can get away..."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Raahhh! I'm the big monster of the Sahara!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"What?!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Stylin' baby!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy 4th of July!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm at the Cabana and thought I would check in with Ava. I can't believe the new posting you have done. This is fantastic. Your photos improve everytime I see the new ones. What wonderful pictures. So glad you had such a great day on the 230th. Better get back. My glazed chicken is about to arrive and 3 folks will miss me. There are advantages to having to go to the restroom. This was one--Ava, you are wonderful. Dan and Becky, you are too.

licky

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops! Your day at the beach was an earlier one. Now I can't wait to see the 230th!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glazed chicken here I come!!!!

licky

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been over a week since we've seen her. Pictures are nice but can't wait for the real thing!!!

O.G.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home