Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Time to Go Home

So I've been pretty regular over the last month.


As far as the blog goes :) Anyway, if you're not sure whether you've seen all of the Hawai'i posts, scroll on down and check them out. I've posted a LOT on our Maui trip. Hopefully no one got too bored. Today's photos are from our last days on the island.

Ava learned how to stack things. Before this she only knocked them down. It's more of a 2 year old skill, but she learned it at 16 months :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our last breakfast on the lanai. If you look closely, you can see my favorite souvenir.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is where we got those souvenirs!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A refresher on what those would be...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now this is a Christmas card photo!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even as our hearts were breaking at the airport on the way out, Ava kept us smiling.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yep, I'm a threat to national security. I was searched by this nice man because I beeped through the metal detector. Twice. It ended up being a drink packet with foil in it. Silly. But this was the weekend when the "no liquid or gel" confusion had just begun. All the TSA folks and staff at the Kahului Airport were great.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh look, she's out!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ava made a friend, who she ended up hanging out with on the flight about 10 rows back. If I remember right, her name is Kayla or something like that. She was really cool.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not afraid to make friends!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here we are back home!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well I hope you enjoyed the Aloha adventure of Hawai'i. The trip really changed me, made me realize how much I miss the ocean. First Oceanside, now Maui. It's hard being this far away from the Pacific. Maybe I'll see it again soon. Enjoy the day, and the weekend everyone. Warmest Aloha, and mahalo for stopping by.

Oh, here's two photos I found, to show the profound influence I have on my family. I'll let you in on the story later...

Before.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on the run but I want to make numerous comments about your presentation later. Thanks for such a great "picture." Anyone looking at your Hawaii segments should be blown away.

licky

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures. We really enjoyed your trip to Hawaii. Looks like everyone had a great time and saw lots of awesome things.

Rick and Linda

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Ava after she finished stacking - her face is priceless! And who got that AWESOME tattoo at the end... you really are a "bad" influence.

Love, Aunt Kimmy

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did a great job son!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home