Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bowling part 2

Aloha.

So back to the bowling alley. Let's see how we're all doing...

Waiting is always better with a friend!


"What? Get that camera outta here!"


"Cheese!"


"Forget bowling. Now... We dance!" (I didn't realize my kid looked like a baseball player here! Lovely)


I was winning at one point... but it didn't last.


"Ring around the rosy..."


"...we all fall DOWN!"


Sonya says Zoey wasn't beating Ava up... you be the judge. Ha! ;-)





Looks to me like Zoey walks away ... "1 more win on my record chumps!"


Alas, we're all friends still by the end of it. Albeit I can't keep my eyes open apparently!


And for Ava's 1st bowling experience, mama even showed up! And Zoey just loved her!


"Horsey, horsey!"

So there you have it. Bowling. Thanks to Sonya and Zoey for the idea. We had a great time. I'm trying to take my camera with me wherever we go. Hopefully I'll get more pics up often. We love to go to playgrounds. Maybe I'll capture some of those moments too. Much love all.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you're back!!

O.G.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I never even thought of leaving a comment!! lol

So now I will...

We had tons of fun, FTR my kid was NOT beating up your kid, lol

And yes, Zoey did love Bec, didn't she? :)

Great pics and commentary...although not exactly ALL true...hehe

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home