Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Getting ready

Aloha.

So, after MONTHS AND MONTHS of silence, I'm going to try and update this blog. First of all, you may or may not know this, but Ava's mama and I are no longer married. We are still cooperative, collaborative partners as Ava's parents. And no matter what happened or what you may have heard, Becky and I are working together very hard to make Ava's life as full, stable and happy as it can be. We respect each other as parents, and our daughter is our focus. So now you know. And that's a big reason why the blog has suffered.

So with that said, I'll be organizing photos and taking more (hopefully) as I spend my time with Ava. Or you can join Facebook and see a bunch there!

Anyway, I'll work at getting pics up soon. Much love all.

Cheers.

BTW - Here's a recent video

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ava and a caterpillar
A caterpillar and Ava
For a few brief moments each experience the other
Motion and feeling together
leaving a memory in Ava's mind for years to come
A caterpillar and Ava
Ava and a caterpillar

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home