Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Furlough=no money=bad ... Unless you have Ava!!

Aloha.
Check Spelling
So when I learned that I had to take a week off, unpaid, I was worried. I quickly realized it was actually a great opportunity to spend a whole week with Ava. So today is the beginning! Well, last night was, but she got home from a camping trip with mama... you can imagine how tired she was :) But she had a great time with mama, so that's terrific. Anyway, we woke up this morning and she was lovey right away. She rolled over and said "I have never snuggled you in a long time. I wanted you! Good morning Daddy!" It was amazing. Then we had a special "brethrist" to kick off the week, at her favorite spot: Food Dance. Of course she saw one of her 2 favorite bar tenders, Ryan. Then came home and goofed off... now it's off to the pool with Nick, Samantha and Caleb. So here's a few pics from our morning goof-off!!

"Talk to the hand Daddy." j/k...we were doing close ups, and I just love the little mole on her hand. So cute.

Her ear ... I have a few pics of that little sound receiver when she was a baby. She even held her hair me!

My little brown eyed girl.

The sun framed her perfectly.

Pure, childish joy.

If this doesn't make you smile, good luck to ya :)


"Mad."

"Aw shucks dad."

"Sad."

What a little actress.

So there you have it. We're in for a great week with lots of fun planned, and some yet to be thought of... can't wait!! I'll try to post often this week, as we do stuff. I'd like to even put up some of the latest Ava-isms she's come up with. Enjoy your day, cause Ava says so.

Mahalo and Aloha wau ia 'oe.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a great first day :) I love all of the pics, esp the one with the sun shining on her and the big cheesy grin one. So cute!!! Can't wait to see what Day 2 has in store :) Oh it's the b-day party, right? Have fun, and be sure to take pics to post!!!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first comment disappeared--more practice needed?!? Wi-fi in our unit IS convenient.
Ava seems to be changing in some of her expressions. Must mean it's time to head on home again.
And how did she get so handy with a camera? Hmmm. Must have started at an early age!!
Love to you both, Nani

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home