Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Photos from the Weekend

Monday night was Becky's first night back to work...which means it was Daddy's first night with Ava on our own! I don't understand the dads who say things like "I have to watch the kids tonight" or "I'm babysitting my kids." I was being a dad, not a babysitter. Anyway, we had a very nice evening. She ate and slept. And I changed a couple of diapers. Not earth-shattering stuff, but it was great spending time with my daughter.

So I said I'd post pictures from the weekend. I wasn't able to last night, but here they are today. Enjoy!



We went to Grandma and Grandpa Moyle's on Saturday for Mother's Day...Ava's going to be a biker if her Grandpa get his way!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Uncle Jerry was there when we arrived, he called Auntie and she came over to love on Ava.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You'd think Granparents would be too old to have a child at home...but here's my parents other kid, Zeke.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Oh look, I'm hanging out with the Cramers!" We visited the Cramers Saturday, too.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We tried to get a nice photo by Grandma and Grandpa's tree, and this is how Ava felt about it. She's going to have to realize Grandpa LIKES to take pictures!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We love her, did you know that?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's one from Sunday where we planted the lilac bushes from Grandma and Grandpa Moyle.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ava is more than 20 inches long, but she loves to scrunch up smaller than my hand. Isn't she tiny!?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pardon the outfits, but I thought some of you who haven't seen our house would enjoy this picture. We had just moved in and were painting and such. This is in December of 2003, you can see I was trying to get rid of the leaves. So that's our house!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well, we have no plans for tonight - Becky works again so I'll be 'babysitting' Ava. I'm looking forward to these times where we get to hang out. Last night, I layed her down for a nap on her tummy and she was able to lift her head and turn it from the left cheek to her right. She's so strong. And no, that's not how she sleeps at night. We know about the SIDS warning, she just loves to sleep like that we let her when we can check on her. So anyway, maybe I'll snap some photos tonight and share them. I'm getting a new camera soon, so we'll se if it makes a difference. Enjoy your day!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Babysitting" tonight? I thought you couldn't understand how some dads could say that? Ooooops, I didn't notice the sarcasm dripping off.

I always thought my bike was beautiful but it pales in comparison to her.

Guess who.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Dan Moyle said...

Shouldn't you be working?? Isn't sarcasm fun on the internet?!

Wow, quite a statement from Grandpa! I'll have to tell Ava later.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute kid. I tried the whole "babysitting" thing when I stayed with my 3 month old neice while her parents went out for the evening and I was a nervous wreck. Every time she make the slightest noise I hand the phone in my hand on the verge of dialing "911"

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have another WINNER with the pix of the three of you almost in sepia tones!
I don't think the three of you could possibly break a camera--ESPECIALLY AVA!!!!!!
lgc

10:46 AM  
Blogger Akshay said...

Mother’s Day is celebrated for our family most special person our mother. Mother is a god gift for all people in the world. Every son/daughter is celebrated Mother’s Day for their mother; they express their feelings, love, and joy with their mom. Mother’s Day is celebrated in all over the world on different days; Funny Mothers Day quotes it means Mothers Day Date is not same in all over the world. In most countries, Mother’s Day is celebrated second Sunday of month May. Mother’s Day was first celebrated in 1908 when Anna Jarvis held a memorial for her mother at St Andrew’s Methodist Church in Grafton, West Virginia. St Andrew’s Methodist Church now holds the International Mother’s Day Shrine.

4:36 AM  
Blogger Priya Ghosh said...

kissanime mobile
kiss cartoon mobile
kissanime apk
anime kiss mobile
kissanime app download
4th of july meme
july 4th images
fourth of july pictures
happy 4th of july
happy fourth of july

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home