Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Appetizer

This is hold-you-over till I get the others up. I have better ones from last Sunday, I just haven't uploaded them yet. We had Ava's 2 month appointment last night where she gets her immunizations....five big needles in her little legs. It wasn't fun, but she did well. So last night I didn't get online. But maybe at lunch. Speaking of Dr's...Ava's now up to 11# 4oz. Can you believe it?


The first meeting with G-Pa and Grandma (that's Great-Pa, cause I call him Pa)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aww, they're so preppy. I mean cute.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home