Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Friday, August 19, 2005

We (Ava and me, mama was at work) had a nice evening Thursday. Grandpa and Grandma (my folks) came over for a little while and saw snickle-face. She was napping, but I think she knew they were there, so she woke up. Those pictures aren't loaded yet, so this is more of a teaser. :)

And then after another nap - this kid sure sleeps a lot - Ava and I walked around the yard looking at the trees and bushes, and and grass. We even met a couple of nice neighbors. Jack and Nancy walk their dogs in the neighborhood often, and we've said our hellos before. Last night they stopped and we chatted for a bit. Very nice couple. And beautiful dogs, too.

Then mama got home and I went to bed. Exciting, right? You try getting up at 2:30 in the middle of the night! Have a great weekend. I have to work a shift I picked up Saturday, so watch the news if you're in town. I'm out!

Headline: Big Bad Biker Bows to Baby
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

He may look serious, but Grandpa really is playing! Ava loved those wooden cats.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, Becky was there too. :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Unlce Douger hadn't seen Ava in awhile. It's hard when he works second shift. Aren't they cute?!?!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when do we get more updates?

G.H.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home