Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

To the Zoo

We had Ava's 6 month doctor visit yesterday. Another round of immunizations. She's such a brave little girl. She's doing very well. She's up to 17 pounds (that's in like the 90th percentile for her age) and 27 1/4 inches long (80th percentile).

We tried more squash last night. The experts say it takes like 10 times of introducing a new food before kids like it. I think they're right. I'll put up some of those pics eventually, they're pretty funny. And no, I won't do each new food. Only the pics that are cute or whatever.

Anyway, off to the zoo!

Here we are, ready to go to Binder Park.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, I'm a yuppie with my coffee!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think the birds are afraid of Ava.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Maybe they're curious. What a pretty blue.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On the tram to Africa.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Apparently mama's knee is better than the scenery.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There's my girls :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I leave you with this today. This sign is at the entrance to our African "safari."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next time...find out what dangerous animals we encountered!
(Cue scary music...dum dum dum...)

:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes me want to go to the zoo!

licky

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home