Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Monday, November 27, 2006

My Apologies

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. We've been busy at home making improvements, that my computer is down. So I haven't been able to upload pictures. I'll get on it as soon as I can. We're doing pretty well, we went up north this weekend and had a wonderful time with "Unk" and "Grant." Ava was so funny, running around the house saying "unk, unk, unk." (That's short for Uncle, and Grant is great-aunt.) So I'll try for those photos from Halloween and beyond real soon. Happy Birthday to mama. Becky celebrated her 20-blank-th birthday Saturday. All I'll say is the year she was born, the Susan B. Anthony silver dollar was introduced into circulation. That year is also the name of a song by The Smashing Pumpkins. So Happy Birthday honey :)

Take csre to everyone, hope Thanksgiving was happy for everyone. Warmest Aloha.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No apologies needed!!!!

licky

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No apologies needed again!

licky

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Happy Birthday, Becky!!!!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Dunes said...

Well, well, well. I have finally figured out how to get back on as a Blogspot blogger. I have joined the tech generation again "until the next time!" I never wish you had more material on because I know how busy you are! Frankly, I don't know how you do it. You are one great guy. Ava is so fortuanate to have you as her Daddy. And "you know who" is also. Anyone who comes across your path is blessed because you are so genuinely positive and helpful. Thanks for all.

Well, I can sign off as DUNES and I know I now can communicate as blogger to blogger with you.

Thanks again for being you--for being Ava's great daddy and for taking care of the other love in your life.

DUNES

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home