Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Season's Greetings

Well it's the holiday rush, and it's kept me away from picture-organizing for far too long. Plus work has me in a whirlwind with all kinds of changes. It looks like my updates will be few and far between for awhile. I'm sorry for that, to all who check back so often. I will try to update where I can, but classes start up again soon as well. When I update, I will email everyone. So I guess call it a hiatus. Till next time, warmest aloha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dunes said...

I KNOW you have been tremendously busy! As stated under "My apologies," I wouldn't tease you for more postings. Even if no one comments on your WORK, you are doing a great service to Ava by creating her wonderful blog. It is a tremendous and ENOURMOUS JOURNAL even if only you refer to it.

It is my wish that more readers would comment. It is so simple. Just click on ANONYMOUS, write your note, and then click on Login and Publish. Come on READERS, let's comment on Dan's amazing work in the future!!!!! He is KIND enough to share the material, the least we can do is communicate with him. It will also show him a respect for his intellectual effort which is SUPERB! It only takes a second. I am very busy too but find the time to type a few thoughts. Blogs are meant for communication (even though, again Dan, I feel as a journal ALONE what you are doing is WORTH IT to YOU!)

Some of my very own relatives lurk here but don't comment. If you didn't know how to comment, I have just taught you. Let's make 2007 the YEAR of THE BLOG OF AVA! What a great gal. What a great dad and mom she has.

Go AVA!!!!!

love,
dunes

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I can't believe it...Love the hair pictures.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES INDEED. DAN IS DOING AN EXCELLENT JOB. IN ALL AREAS OF LIFE. JUST LOOK AT THE PRECIOUS LITTLE BEING HE IS RAISING, AND THAT LOVELY WIFE OF HIS. HE SURE KNOWS SUCCESS.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home