Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Friday, March 21, 2008

Wild Winter Fun

Aloha.

It's a little ironic that I'm blogging about sledding today. Most of our snow is gone, but we're getting hit again today. We're expecting anywhere from 3 inches to a foot of snow. Just in time for Easter!

So we had so much fun sledding the first time (despite my grabbing Ava and shooting down the hill, to which she paid me back by not speaking to me for 30 minutes, not even coming near me) that we decided to keep doing it. On this day, the sun was out and the temps were climbing. It was fantastic, a perfect day for sledding. Or playing.

Enjoy!

1,2,3...
Photobucket

...go!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Say "snow!"
Photobucket

Who needs the hill when you have the slide?
Photobucket

Ready?
Photobucket
Photobucket

Who's having more fun?
Photobucket
Photobucket

Time to catch Ava!
Photobucket

Almost...
Photobucket

Gotcha!
Photobucket

"I don't need summer to swing."
Photobucket

"Here I come. Watch out Daddy!"
Photobucket

"Almost got you!"
Photobucket

"The swing has grown tiresome. Time for an adventure. I'm crossing the great frozen tundra of Siberia..."
Photobucket

".. darn these hulky boots!"
Photobucket

"What happened to my dogsled team? Those mutts... no kibble for you!"
Photobucket

"Methinks I've gone snowblind."
Photobucket


You'll have to wait and see where we headed... next time!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home