Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Furlough Bowling!

Aloha.

So for day 2 of my furlough week, Ava and I met my friend Gavin and his daughter Elena at the bowling alley. Ava bowled well. So did Elena. Me? Meh, not so much. The first game. The second was better. And Gavin looked like a pro. Well, you'll see.... enjoy.


Gotta wear the special shoes. Good thing they're velcro!


"Cheese! I'm goin' bowling!!"

Elena's a little older. The girls got on famously and had a great time!

Here's the wide shot... that's Gavin playing with his shoe. :)

Ava & Elena playing "puppy." It was cute! And no, it doesn't mean it's time for a puppy for Ava!

Dad & daughter.

Out of nowhere Ava came to stand by me and put her hand in mine, lacing her fingers with my fingers. It was really sweet.

So tiny!

Then she wanted to get behind the lens. Her first shot? Daddy.

Then she went for the artistic shots.

As I was capturing her on my mobile, she got me. This reminds of pictures from my dad's collection! Ha!

"Cheese!"

"Hi!"

I was apparently giving Elena my "concern" face... or something. She was telling me about her shoe bothering her foot. Ava documented it.

Getting goofy for the camera.

Posing? (Ava passed the camera to Elena)

Awwww....

Yep, there's me still.

"My turn daddy!"

Action shot!

"Ok dude, time for a pro to take over."

Here are Ava's action shots. She sat down right next to the lane.










So that was the early part of our day. I'll go through the rest of the photos from the birthday party and post those next. We're having an amazing time this week. Well, I am. I hope Ava is too.

Mahalo for stopping by. Cheers.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm real glad to see the postings on the blog again. Great shots.
Oh, yours were good too!

O.G.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can always count on bowling for a groovy good time :D

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know much about bowling but it looks like Ava is getting very good delivery form with the ball to the pins! Thanks for the update and glad you are having a great week.

dunes

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home