Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm Old

Well, we picked up our new camera yesterday. I'll post the first pictures from the Fuji here. But first...the ramblings.

So it's someone's birthday today. He's creative, an artistic genius. He was also named after his brother, who died nine months earlier at only 21 months old. Yes, I share a birthday with one of the strangest artists I've heard of...and one of my favorites.

Dali's mother often referred to her dead firstborn as a "genius" and took the infant Dali to see his brother's grave, which, for the little child, seeing his own name on the headstone, was deeply disturbing.

Salvador Dali and I share a birthday. He's the guy who painted the melting clocks and other surreal pieces.

But, I also share a 'day-of-the-week' birthday with Ava. We were both born on Wednesday. Pretty cool stuff.

Anyway, Tuesday Ava and I spent the evening together. Mama had to work. And we surprised her with a visit, to bring her a car. I'll post some of those eventually.

Ava cuddled in with me last night...she practically burrowed into the crook of my arm.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look at her cute little knee.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I used the fancy-shmancy timer function for this family photo. I'm still figuring out the focus functions and such.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So that's the news for today. Thank you mom and dad. It may be my birthday, but I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. We'll see you for strawberries tonight! ((Mom just sent me an email "singing" to me - it was nice)) I hope everyone has a great day!

And don't forget to click on the Google ads for Ava!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks come from us! We are extremely proud and thankfull to be able to celebrate your birthday. We couldn't ask for a better son. You've brought two beautiful women into our lives and family and made a wonderful change in our lives. "Thank You"

Happy birthday
Love
Dad

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this working?

1:43 PM  
Blogger Dan Moyle said...

Yep, it's working!

And thanks Dad.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home