Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Monday Fun

Hey hey ya'll...hope the weekend was good for everyone. Becky, Ava and I enjoyed ours. It was a little stormy Friday, which happened to be the 25th anniversary of a tornado in Kalamazoo. Nothing close to that severe, but it was a little ironic. We got to hang out with our friends Dave and Lisa...and I finally watched Day of the Dead. Land of the Dead comes out pretty soon, now I'm up to speed. I can't wait!

Anyway, Sunday brought a heavenly breakfast with Doug and Crystal (she's the cook, with Becky) and my folks. Then after church Becky's folks came by for curry chicken. So I finally have photos to put up. Mostly of the Cramers, but also a bath from the other day. She's too cute! And a lilac bush my folks gave us. It's originally from my mom's childhood home, and has made the move three times and generations to my house. So here are the pictures...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hanging out with Grandma in the kitchen.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's been awhile since Grandpa C held Ava.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And obviously she likes it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Her smile makes me melt.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Using my macro focus function.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mama's burping Ava...she looks thrilled, right?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So you can she Ava's starting to smile at us when we talk to her now. Man, it's something else when she does. So that's the update. We're doing great. She's getting so big so fast. When we're holding Ava up, she pushes down with her legs. I think she wants to stand up. It won't be long I'm sure. Right then...have fun and keep looking up!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wasted no time getting these pictures up. The smiles are wonderful!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wasted no time getting these pictures up. These smiles are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

licky

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I repent!!!! The lilacs are beautiful!! Not as pretty as AVA though--isn't that right, Ava.

licky

12:34 PM  
Blogger Dan Moyle said...

Thanks 'licky.' The lilacs do look pretty good, right? I thought it was good to get the weekend pics up.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lilacs are beautiful.
There are lots more flowers and other beautiful things to take pictures of in the years ahead.

You are so fortunate to live in this digital age where you can see and study your results immediately!

licky

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home