Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Yep, we're still taking pictures!

So Ava rolled over for the first time this morning. She only had a little help. We were lying on the bed, so there was a little indentation where my elbow was. We were having tummy time so she can start to get the hang of crawling and lifting herself up on her arms. She was on her tummy, and all of a sudden **boop** she was on her back. I’m not sure if my elbow helped or not, but she did it!

We had a nice dinner with Becky’s folks last night. Plus we had a surprise visit from a friend of ours. Her name is Sue, and she sees the blog all the time, but it was her first time meeting Ava. Of course we caught her right out of a nap and before feeding, so she wasn’t the most gracious host. But she was excited to meet someone new.

Well today is June 25th. Ten years ago today Becky and I started “dating.” She was at a volleyball thing out of state, and we’d been talking and hanging out for a couple of weeks. So I asked her to “be my girlfriend” while we were on the phone that night. A full decade later, here we are! Life couldn’t get any better for me. A terrific wife and the world’s most beautiful baby. (At least I think so!) Well, my Buell up and running would be nice, but otherwise…. Time flies, right?

Okay, on with the pictures. I’m going to post the most recent…last night’s set. But I have a lot more. It’s been a little heavy on my family lately, so here are some of Becky’s folks, and of Becky. Yes, Ava has a Mama! You wouldn’t hardly know it by my postings as of late. But then I’ll update the rest soon, too.

Can you feel the love?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tummy time!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hi Sue...my name's Ava. So nice to meet you.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Playing with the grandparents.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is what I came home to on Friday. Mama napping and Ava saying "Hey! Wake up and play!" Aren't they cute?!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home