Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Last Day of November

Hi all...hope the weather is treating you well. 3 1/2 weeks till Christmas! Of course this year, it's Ava's first! How exciting :) We're spending Christmas Eve with my folks, then we leave Christmas day (in the morning, I hate the airlines and how they can just change your flight times from afternoon to 6am, just because!!) to spend a few days in South Carolina with Becky's folks. We'll be at Hilton Head for part of that week. A little time away from work will be nice. Plus it adds another state to Ava's travels, up to 4, all before she's 1!

Ava's doing well. She's teething still, so that's rough. How many more teeth will she get? Man, it'll be a long haul. But all we can do is try to make it better. So I broke out the whiskey and painkillers. Kidding...maybe? Anyway, it's hard when she doesn't want to come to me when she's this upset. Breaks my heart a little, but I know it's not personal. She likes brunette women more right now. We think, of course, because mama's brunette. She'll go to Becky, or our moms no problem. Put her in my arms and she screams. But, we just do what we can.

Here's some pics from this fall. Enjoy :)

Daddy's a daredevil!!! (and mama's a hottie!!!!!!!!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Exploring the water Jaques Costeau-style.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Ahhh...so relaxing. Keep going mama."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Before she decided dada was just no good.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Posing like Paris. Only not as...well, you know.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I said "Do an impression." She said "Food ready in ten minute!"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"I have what on my face?!"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Boy, there's no shortage of grandparent love for this little girl. My folks in the last post, Becky's here... So much fun.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a happy family!
Your expressions give your happy hearts away to all of us!

Thanks for sharing your lives with us.

licky

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dada,
I think I have already been in five states--Ohio,Illinois,Indiana,Iowa and Michigan(of course)--so,if you count the plane landing in Atlanta, this will make 7 states! WOW - maybe you should look into getting me my passport?!?!
I love you,dada. Ava Elizabeth

3:47 PM  
Blogger Dan Moyle said...

Dear Ava, Michigan is your home state, it doesn't count. But I did forget about flying into Atlanta. Good thinking :)
Love you too, snickle-face.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home