Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

December, Here We Go!!!

Nothing new since last time...so here's the latest crop of photos. These are from our Indiana trip from awhile ago.

I can jump very high. Anything for a quality shot for my fans :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wheeee!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Always going that step too far. (Can't let mama outdo me)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pimpin' Ain't Easy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"I love the wind in my hair."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Her smile is dynamite.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"Seriously, do I have something on my face?"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes you do, yogurt.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see pictures with no snow. Her smile may be dynamite to you but to me ........... it just melts my heart!!

O.G.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Dan Moyle said...

I'll try to dig up some outdoor shots with no snow for the winter once in awhile. Glad to know you saw this while working hard all weekend!

3:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's neat you bring Ava to all sorts of places--variety in her life nets lots of learning. She is getting so many experiences!! The swing shots are tremendous! Love the one with the sand background!

licky

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home