Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Changes

Aloha.

You'll notice the layout is new. The pink is gone. So is the "welcome picture." I'm still tinkering with the layout, but I needed to upgrade the template to jive with the latest Internet Explorer upgrade. A few of you told me the problems you were having, and I experienced it as well. So for now this is the new layout. I'll be getting to pictures soon I hope. I have to lock myself in my new "home office" and go through pictures. Meanwhile, enjoy the outdoors! It's spring :)

And here's a blast from the past... about 60 pounds ago!

Photobucket

Cheers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It won't be long and she'll have a dress on like that for the prom!
And yes, she is and will always be beautiful!!


O.G.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home