Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Check, check, checking in

Aloha.

Glad you're sticking with me, even though I don't update as often as you'd like. But the good news: I have new pics now. :) Enjoy.

Every year we're putting Ava in this dress. We'll watch her "fill it out" as she grows up. Interesting. And scary.
Photobucket

Beautiful.
Photobucket

In this one, I can picture her at 16. ~chokes me up~
Photobucket

Dancing with Daddy in the kitchen. Kind of a switch for me to be in front of the lens.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cuddling with Ava is our favorite thing about waking up.
Photobucket

I just called, to say, I love you!
Photobucket

This is our Borgess Run for the Health Of It! run camp team. I ran the 5K. (in 25 minutes, 23 seconds) Not bad for a former "fatty daddy" who's never run more than a sprint in football.
(Ava was in the stroller, but decided the paparazzi was too 'in her face' - she's off and running WAY to the right!)
Photobucket

Action shot!
Photobucket

That's it for now. Ava's getting big. We're all having a great time and really looking forward to the spring. We planted part of our garden, and can't wait to harvest our produce.

And here's a funny story to share. This morning I was shaving. Ava said "shave off your beard daddy." To which I replied "no thanks." She asked "why?" like she does. I said "mommy likes it, and I like to look good for mommy." Ava's reasoning skills kicked in "Well, when mommy dies you can shave it. That would be good for me."

Cheers!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy checking in every so often.
Congrats on your run Dan! Kevin ran in the breast cancer race for the cure in 29 min 39 sec. He came in 3rd in his division. Not too shabby for 67-years-old! He's my HERO! Your photos and dialogue are always so uplifting and verify your love for your two GIRLS!
Jo Ann

2:33 PM  
Blogger Dan Moyle said...

JoAnn, Thanks for the note. It's nice to hear from my "viewers" !!

OG, I still can't figure out why your comment never posted.

Another update is in the works soon.

Cheers!

3:48 PM  
Blogger Dan Moyle said...

Oh yeah, congrats to Kevin on the run!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home