Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Friday, July 03, 2009

You Are My Sunshine

Aloha.

This song is Grandpa's favorite. And when I went to sing it to Ava (7-3-09) she told me it wasn't exactly right. "It's like this daddy." So I grabbed the camera to capture it. I love the high notes. This just filled me with such love and joy tonight... thought I'd share. I love you Ava. Thanks for such an amazing week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite songs too!! And I can see why you said you got all choked up, I did too :) What a blessing Ava is...loved it!!!!!

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's why she's my sunshine.
Love it!!

O.G.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home