Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

No Pics :(

Hello all. No pics today, but here's what's up.

Last night Ava was all smiles. As you saw from the last batch, she'll smile from time to time. But last night, I went to change her diaper and as I was talking to her, she smiled at me. So I told her to smile again for me, and I smiled at her. Her face lit up with a smile too beautiful for words. And then later when she was sitting with Becky, she was making faces and talking to her. Every time Becky would open her mouth and "say ahhh..." Ava would do the same. I don't know how old babies usually are when they start to mimic, I don't care if she's right on or early with it, but it just lights up our hearts. She's so cute.

So that's the tidbit for today. Other than that, we're just doing our thing. Star Wars comes out this week. I'm not in line for it, so I'll probably catch it next week. That's my entertainment news for the month. Anyway, enjoy your day...wherever you may be.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so great to see someone smile back at you--ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS AVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some more new and exciting times ahead.

licky

10:49 AM  
Blogger Headmistress, zookeeper said...

That is one cute baby! I love reading about parents who love their babies as much as you folks obviously do.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home