Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Six Weeks and Counting

Grandma and Grandpa Moyle came over last night. They brought us Coldstone, so I let them in the house. Today is Aunt Cathy's birthday... **sings a little off key** Happy Birthday to you! I don't sing, so that's all you get. And yesterday was Nana's birthday. Ava's six weeks today. So birthday wishes all around. I guess that's about it. Enjoy the day!

Think she adores the one who gives her food?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For being so big, she sure can compact herself. She loves scrunching up.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think she's dreaming about the beach. I've been telling all about Oceanside since her birth.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've told her about Arizona.
She told me that's where she wants to go!!!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Dan Moyle said...

HA! Nice Try. Ava likes the ocean. She stares at my Pacific pictures I have on our wall. But maybe we'll stop by Arizona for a visit. :)

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home