Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Rough Weekend

Another weekend comes and goes...sorry ahead of time if today's post seems down a notch or two. We had a sad day Saturday...our two beautiful kitties are no longer with us. We'll truly miss Chloe and PJ.

On a brighter note, we had visitors this weekend. Both Grandparents's's's's came to see Ava. Oh yeah, and us too. (so they say anyway!) Here are the pics with my folks, the others I'll post next time. I don't have the photos with me.

The news today -- Ava's getting so strong. She loves to 'stand' on us as we hold her up. It's so amazing. The other day I was holding her up and some music came on. I showed her what dancing was, and told her to go ahead and dance, and she kind of did. It was so cute. I think she's going to be a musician! Then Grandma C held her up on her changing table as she stood. It's going by so quickly! And she loves the swing we have for her. (If this is already posted, my apologies) She falls asleep when it's on high. Plus I put together her Pack 'n Play and she slept in it for a long time Sunday evening. I hope she likes it. Becky weighed her Sunday and Ava's up to 10 pounds! Can you believe it? On with the pictures!

Cuddling with the Grandparents.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She loves this position. So does Ava!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ohh the paparazzi!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Look, Uncle Douger can read! And it's not about music. Oh, and that's Crystal. Gotcha!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home