Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Friday, May 20, 2005

Enjoy the weekend

Well all, I've been a little off on the photos this week. We're trying to find our groove at home with Becky going back to work, and Ava and I hanging out in the evenings. Lots of work to catch up on this weekend...mowing, roof leak-fixing, garage and basement cleaning. Too much "fun." Anyway, here are a couple of random photos. Have a great weekend, check back soon.

Here's the bulletin board behind my desk. Notice the Grotto North (Kalamazoo band) poster and Oceanside stuff?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a shot of my workspace in my office. Yes, that's a fridge in the corner. It was here before the office was mine.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And one of the reason for this site in the first place...my beautiful daughter.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home