Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wednesday...family, food and road rage

The cliche is true...they grow up so fast. Ava's getting so big! Though not as big as the 14 pound baby born recently who was in the news. Ava's almost 12 pounds now, and about 24 inches. I can't imagine 14... Anyway, we're doing well. Family's in town from San Diego...ahhh I miss the ocean... so we've been very busy. Picnics and dinners, more to come. It's great seeing Borah, Jim and having Kim stay with us. Kim's doing a documentary on reality television and some of the effects. I get to preview a rough cut while she's here. The trailer looks great. Kim came to work with me Tuesday, and she and the girls are picking cherries today. So it's busy, busy, busy!

Nick didn't win the EMMY last weekend. But he says just being nominated is an honor. --I call foul on the academy. He and Rachel are off to Florida for Sarah and Greg's wedding. I'm jealous, I'll bet it's less muggy there. Plus there's that ocean again... Oh well.

I don't know how bad I want to drive again for awhile...had a road rage incident happen to us on the way home from my folks place Tuesday. Guy ended up throwing something at the car. It hit us, but no damage. Though I thought he was going to rear-end us on the highway. It was scary, but we're okay.

Becky's Aunt Margaret had a spill from a horse last week. She's okay, but that was pretty scary, too. (Glad you're okay M) Plus they had another miniature born at the farm near their house. Ev says it's just beautiful - the pictures are too cute!

So that's what's going on 'round these parts. Hope everyone is well. Enjoy today's pics.


Ava's finding her thumb, like I used to do.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My girls.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Playing with my mom and her dad.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Playing horse with Great-Pa.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cuddling with Great-Grandma.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a good shot.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home