Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

3rd shift update

So it's early for me...but late for you. I'm working a 3rd shift schedule tonight, producing the 6am news Monday and Tuesday. This won't quite be my new schedule, but close. As the new 7am and noon producer, I'll be getting up for work about the time most bars are closing down. But I get out of work when you're wrapping up lunch. It's a promotion, so I guess the schedule's worth it. And it's the same I was on when I was an editor, so it's okay.

Well Ava's doing great. Nothing real new to report, just growing and learning every day. The pics here are from our trip to Illinois/Iowa. Enjoy!


Becky's Aunt and Uncle, Joyce and Alan. Oh yeah, and Grandma, too :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Becky used to spend many a summer on the farm, looks like Ava wants to stay, too!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Great shot with Auntie May.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Auntie May is Grandpa's aunt. It's almost like she knows about babies, right?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks for all the hospitality, it was so great to see the Morrison crew. Hopefully we can make it down again real soon, and for more than a day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for being so generous with your pictures from the Illinois trip. I think I will just sit back, relax, let you take the pictures--you do so well!

licky

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home