Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Twice in One Week - Wow!

Yeah, yeah yeah. Let's have it. I'm updating two days in a row. Well, I'm lucky enough to be to work at 3:30 am this week. That means I'm out at around 1:00. So here I sit while Ava sleeps. I've been working in the basement, but I now I need help. So I figured I'd update my peoples instead. Aren't I gracious?! :^) <--- That's an annoying smiley face to let you know I'm using humor.

So we're all doing well. As you can see the blog is enjoying a viewership of over a thousand so far. Thanks to everyone who comes. And those of you (R) who stop by 6 times a day! :^) <--- See, there he is again!

Ava's more responsive every day. She laughs and giggles and squeals more, and last night I found a tickle spot as we were playing. I'd "get her" right on her hip and belly and send her into fits of laughter. It was so much fun. And she's now able to hold herself up when I hold her at her hips. She doesn't need to always have hands under her arms to hold her up. I know crawling's a developmental step she needs to have, but it looks like she wants to skip it and go right for walking - and running.

So that's what's happening. Here are some pics.

Kim feeding Ava.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jim hanging out with Ava.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Borah called her the most beautiful little girl ever. And she's Kim's mom! (Love you Kimmy!!) I owe a lot to Borah and Kim, I'm so glad they got to see Ava this summer.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Who does this look like? This is an old photo of my paternal grandmother -- Ramona. See the family resemblance?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So here's G-G all grown up.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Awwww......
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is what we call a deer, or dinner for short. The deer was right out my parents back door.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Reading with Daddy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Someday this shot will embarass her, I just know it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

More to come soon....hugs and kisses!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two times in a week in the pool! Sorry about the electricity outage. A bummer. Usually think of us only being out. Don't wish it on anyone--not even you guys. Glad your power is back on. Of course when electric goes out at our place, we don't miss AC. Isn't our place a gem for great summer air on upper 80 and 90 degree days.

See you sometime soon.

licky

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture from the past of Ramona! Tell her so.

licky

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home