Ava's Blog - Life with an independent thinker.

ALOHA. WELCOME TO AVA'S BLOG. THIS CHRONICLE'S MY LIFE WITH AVA, AND OTHER EVENTS. CHEERS.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Monday 7-11

Well it's been a busy July already. The California crowd was here, we've been working on the house...oh yeah, and Ava's keeping us busy. This weekend we went to Illinois (and Iowa) to see family on Becky's side. We had a wonderful time, and I'll get pictures pretty soon. They're on the camera still. Today I have photos from this month, starting with Kim. I think I have more at home with Borah and Jim, too. But for now, this is all I have with me.

Ava's update... she's found her hands so everything goes right to her mouth. It's fun to watch her grab for stuff. She'll go slow motion and watch her hand move toward the object. Her favorite right now is a plush Hippo (named Harry). He traveled with her all the way to Illinois and back. She'll hold onto him and cuddle, but then *pop* right to her mouth. So I think he'll be wet for awhile yet, until she finds a new toy to chew.

On with the photos...

A Padres fan already!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't know what Kim's trying to teach our daughter here...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the morning they all left. We had breakfast at Yogi's.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Kim trying to spell "stupid." As she was not happy to leave us, she kept saying "stupid" for everything about the day. Like Stupid Saturday, Stupid Leaving Michigan, Stupid California...you get the idea.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The girls. And Stupid Iced Tea.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ava hanging out in our back yard. Yes she's sticking out her tounge at you. Ain't she cute? :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So there you have it. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up now this week. I'll be on a different schedule, as I may be moving into a new position here at work. We'll see how it all goes.

Look...I published this at 7:11 on 7-11. Weird.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was teaching Ava about Oceanside... and STUPID Southwest!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice kim... we couldn't tell that was you're comment... stupid kim!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home